We believe quality facilitation serves as a container for creation, and a guide to draw forth the wisdom, power and agency already existing within a group of people. It is less about bringing in an expert to tell you what to do and more about skillfully creating the conditions for your own expertise to emerge.
Our lead producer/facilitator Ada has honed this ability over the past decade. Here is a sampling of the groups and organizations she has worked with.
Clients & Collaborators
- Chelan County PUD
- WIESD (Women at the Forefront of Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Sustainable Development)
- Rustic Pathways
- The 7th Generation Project
- Different Tracks International
- Change Makers
- International Peace Centres Consortium
- TIDES Training
- NI Community of Refugees & Asylum Seekers
- Corrymeela Peace and Reconciliation Centre
- Connecting Cultures
- Craigavon Council
- Bainbridge Council
- Northern Ireland Association for Mental Health
- University of Georgia
- St. Josephs University
- Los Patojos
- Maasai Association
We draw on a diverse range of frameworks, tools and methodologies that are tailored to your specific context, needs and goals. These range from general models to specific training content.
- Dialogue for Peaceful Change - conflict mediation training.
- Yoga in Action - facilitating the merge of self-inquiry, social activism, and yoga.
- Girl Justice & Powerful Voices Curriculum - exploring identity and building community with girls.
Methodologies & Processes
- Human Centered Design / Sustainable Design Thinking
- Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development
- ABCD Strategic Planning Process
- Graphic Facilitation
- Theory U
- Personal Mastery & Embodied Leadership
- Adventure Learning Games & Play
- Participatory Leadership / Art of Hosting
- World Café
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Open Space Technology
- Circle Process
- Chaordic Stepping Stones
- ProAction Café
- Design for Wiser Action
- Collective Story Harvesting & more...